Milestone 12:01 AM

I'm starting off afresh. Brand new blog with a brand new look.

I was thinking to myself it would be good to start off afresh in a new blog to mark a new journey into a new chapter. Well not exactly new chapter anymore, it has been 1 year. Yay to me for surviving 1 year into the working world. I'm adapting well to this new chapter I would say, other than the lack of social life :)

These 1 year I have been attached with a logistics company in Klang, near home which is a good thing. I am in the Corporate Communication Department. I believe God led me to this job, it has an interesting story behind it, but I'm too lazy to tell right now. Anyway, my job scope started off as a web designer and developer, doing powerpoints, banners, and all the other print media. Now, in just 1 year my job scope expanded to a much much wider area. I now am in charge of exhibition, company dinners, company interior deco, truck and train design, company advertising, print media and not forgetting tea lady to my boss. All in all, I thank God for all these opportunity to learn. Well, mostly self learn as I am the only such person in my department, so it's a one man show thingy. Not all times were good, some were really stressful, but I guess I appreciate the opportunities given. And I really like the idea of moving more towards event management. I realized designing isn't really my cup of tea.

Gonna keep this post short for now. Time to snooze off to bed. No more late nights for working lady :p

Today, this video reminder me of His Amazing Grace. So thank You, Father.

0 comments: